Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Care "Beyond Boundaries" Program: Introducing Jon Gibbs

(Topic created: 07-12-2023 10:01 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey Community, 

We want to introduce our Beyond Boundaries service program!

Our national network of Samsung Certified technicians are ready to help you where you live, from hard-to-reach rural areas to large cities. Our goal is to provide you with a convenient service that works for you. We make it easy to schedule a technician who is highly skilled to complete the work.

Jon Gibbs is part of our Beyond Boundaries service program in the Syracuse, NY area and is responsible for providing in-home repair in remote and rural parts of the Adirondacks. 

"I believe in doing what is right for the customer and making sure that I always do what I would expect to be done for myself."  - Samsung Tech, Jon Gibbs

Jon G.png

He recently had a wonderful experience where he traveled close to 500 miles in order to help a customer! He reviewed all of the notes related to the repair the night before, and scheduled a visit with the customer 4 days earlier than planned - which the customer loved. 

We greatly appreciate when our techs go above and beyond for our customers. 

Head here to learn more about the Beyond Boundaries program, and other TV and Appliance Care options!

6 Replies
cutthroatslim
Astronaut
Options
whoa
Løcø13
Astronaut
Options
I'd like to receive these benefits
Spacerider
Astronaut
Options
Stuff like this is really good to hear cuz even though I live in Hawaii I'm still way out in the boonies it's hard just to get trash pickup out here I haven't lived on an asphalt road for as long as I can remember so it's really cool to know that technicians like you exist I know New York needs you but man you can come out here I live on the big island
ilovepd811
Astronaut
Options
I would like this help
manmanbabyman
Astronaut
Options
I love my new phone
Randyroo
Astronaut