Original topic:

Seeing full sleep details

(Topic created: 11-15-2023 06:46 PM)
Colgate
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm using a s23 ultra and a watch 6 classic, I work nights shifts so I sleep during the day. I use to be able to see all my sleep data perfectly fine from sleep stages to skin temp and blood oxygen. Now I think the app updated and it will not show my any of that unless I share I can see a sleep graph or if I go to the week view I can see how long of each sleep stage I got.

I'm fairly sure this is just a issue with Samsung not wanting that data for naps during the day or something like that and didn't think about people that do night shifts and sleep during the day? I'm not sure but If anyone has anything comments please do.

I was also trying to find a way to contact someone at Samsung about this but I couldn't find anything so I just gave up and am writing this.
11 Replies
userRY9vwrYnpX
Asteroid
Options
I have the exact same issue. I sleep during the day and the detailed tracking doesn't show up any more with the latest Health update.

If I take a nap at a normal sleep time it then shows all the data. Very frustrating.
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Same for me too! I hope it gets a fix, us day sleepers want the info too.
Colgate
Constellation
Options
I've been chatting with Samsung Care, they had me reset My watch and delete and install the health app again. As I thought that didn't help, but then they had me make a error report with the members app and hopefully a resolution will come šŸ™
melindasue321
Astronaut
Options
Thank you I'll try this option. They need to update it though and have more options available instead of basic standard options!
0 Likes
lizzy64
Astronaut
Options
I am having the same issue for my Galaxy S23 and Watch 6. I work days and midnights. I get detailed sleep info if I sleep at night, but if I work a midnight shift and sleep during the day, I do not get any detailed sleep info anymore. This has been happening the last 2 weeks. I would like detailed sleep info regardless of when I'm sleeping. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? I wonder if anyone from the developer team monitors this thread to see what issues need a fix.
melindasue321
Astronaut
Options
I agree! I work nights shift work so I don't have the same days off and I sleep mostly during the day on my days I'm working nights and then the days off I sleep at nights. I wish it wouldn't just assume that everybody worked daytime Monday through Friday and have the weekends off! I was looking for ways to do this on the sleep analysis. I couldn't find a way to contact Samsung except the chat option.. I'm waiting for someone to reply on that.
0 Likes
norcali
Astronaut
Options
Why is sleep coaching only from 2030 to 0130. Yes most people sleep at night but there are those who work graves and sleep during the day
0 Likes
norcali
Astronaut
Options
Ya that's a no go1707390307376.jpg
jennfigueroa44
Asteroid
Options
Just a little background 
I work overnight but I still love to track my sleep during the day when I do sleep...why isn't their an option on any platform for Graveyard shift workers? Cmon samsung be inclusive to everyone. I feel upset by beeing told by sleep coach that It's not for me šŸ˜ž