JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Two suggestions for these changes

(Topic created: 07-07-2023 01:17 PM)
Nat813
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung, first thanks for adding call screen via bixby like I asked last year 🥰 nice to know you listen to users !!Two suggestions on making my Samsung more perfect. Asus allows you to choose their view or stock Android on various things like volume control, system switches, quick settings. Samsungprides itself oncustomazation where it's lacks is the quick setting panel and volume control not allowing you to choose your view based only on color not view or aesthetic. I prefer a more clean stock Android look, and wish I could at least have the option of the looks, packed with my Samsung's goodies (let us choose our view stock or one UI look based on our preferences) Can we have the option to set to stock or one UI view on certain features system wise? Or even better let Good lock allow us to change the tiles shapes and sizes for quick settings so we can make our quick settings appear more customized to our own preferences ? Maybe make the toggles have stock Android tile shapes in rows of two to pick from, heart shapes, or rounded squares(like iOS control panel) , give us many options to change the look of it...

Or even better this concept:

Next is Motorola lets you choose your theming options a step further by offering you suggestions like just like Samsung options that go with your back ground " material you ". It takes it a step further allowing you to select any color from the full color spectrum letting it over ride suggested themes. Please add the ability to choose color theme as an additional method. Using a color palette using any color gives us more personalization than what we get as suggested. 

Samsung products are my favorites, they give us much more than the stock experience like secure folder, app cloning, pop up window views. I love this keeps me loyal. I just prefer the option to change my UI look if I wanted to more than just color.

Also our voice recognition is not great😭

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Nat813,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
I could get used to those ideas
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
When the beta starts, throw out these ideas to the beta mods
Nat813
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks for your suggestion 😘
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Nat813,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes