JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Additional Phillips Hue Integration

(Topic created: 11-20-2023 05:24 PM)
userk8c4WNT73I
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Using the Phillips Hue app to control smart lighting, you can set Automations to fade through different Scenes without jarringly switching between them, as well as shuffle between set colors, features not currently available through SmartThings Routines. However, Phillips Hue Automations only support strictly manually run or time dependant conditions.
I would like to automatically fade my lights between Scenes at certain times of day, but only while I'm home, as well as change which Scenes are set based on other device status (such as not switching on a very bright scene while the television is on)

I believe this could be accomplished with additional functionality, such as the ability to send a signal to the Phillips Hue Bridge to either set a saved scene or start an Automation through Routines.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes