JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S7+ order cancelled automatically

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
KDV23
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Ordered a S7+ tablet during the sale in discover samsung week. Order was automatically cancelled on Saturday without any prior intimation. Had a chat with E-Commerce help desk and they mentioned it is a known issue. Why does Samsung put products on sale if they do not intend to fulfill the orders? This looks more like a scam. I was an ardent fan of Samsung products but this experience has changed my opinion now.

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders placed on Samsung.com, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-800-726-7864. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user4kE9sf0Okj
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I've purchased a S7+ tablet during the sale on discover samsung week ( bought it  sept 23rd  2021 ) Order was automatically cancelled on Saturday  sept 25th without any notification (no phone call / no email)

Plenty of units in stock !

Whats's going on ?

I have screenshots of my purchase

Chatted with customer support today and I was told they were going to "solve the issue" within the next 2 days (I will be notified by email)

Very disappointing to say the least

Hope they "uncancel" my order 

userVuLPlEvHRA
Constellation
Options
Tablets

The same exact thing happened to me and my friend. It's not resolved yet. 

KenAny
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Same here. CSR asked me to wait.
userZfd1GRstGG
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

My two orders also got cancelled. I've never seen a company do this without telling their customers. This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. 

user1znwNFQFTC
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

The same happened to me! This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I had already ordered and received accessories for it from Amazon, and was looking forward to using the device on the 28th, the delivery date they gave me when I ordered.

EHABMD
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Same happened with me.
Why the advertise a sale for the tab S7 if they can't deliver?
No response or email yet from them...
You can order the same items now and you'll get it tomorrow?
Looks like they don't want to honor the sale pricing.
evan_rwu
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes, Samsung just do not want to give us the double discounts, they just send me an email give me a 40% discount code but can neither use together with any other discount nor the trade in. The price after applying the discount cosd actually higher than my education program discount + trade in.
userKgjzc0clPy
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I received the 40% discount too. I didn't do trade in but the price now is still $98.60 more expensive than what was promised when I ordered it on the 23rd.

I talked to customer support 2 times. The 1st time was via live chat and the person just disconnected without saying anything.

The 2nd time was via phone call and she told me the error was because the price was too cheap. Her statement directly contradicts the e-mail we received from the E-Commerce team because it stated the error was because of the inclusion of the Galaxy Buds Pro. She offered an additional 5% off which still ends up to be ~$55 more expensive than what was promised when I ordered on the 23rd.

What a scam. I don't even care about the Galaxy Buds. I just want the price for the tablet.

evan_rwu
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
same situation happened to me, before the Discovery samsung, using my education program discount I ordered a 128g 7+ for 500 with 150 trade in and a free buds pro, now with the only 40% discount the 128 7+ only will cost me 580. I didn't feel any discount🤮Screenshot_20210928-143830_Chrome_2405.jpg