JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung WA55A7300AE washer is only 18 months old and the impeller is coming apart and damaging clothes!

(Topic created: 09-25-2023 07:15 PM)
ceej8670
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

This washer was installed January 2022, and this week i noticed snags on several loads of laundry.  I checked and 1 arm of the impeller has a definite hole, and 2 others are rough where you can tell it won't be long before they have a hole too.  I see the Samsung site says there is a 3 year limited warranty on the drum, but when I go to check the warranty on the Samsung site it says expired in Jan 2023.  This is definitely not a wear and tear part, so I can't believe this is falling apart in less than 2 years!  Has anyone had this problem or had it covered under warranty?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your washer, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your washer, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you