Did you mean: 

Original topic:

2 issues with voicemail

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 05:59 PM)
ChopSaw
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've notice 2 separate issues with my voicemail on my S22 ultra. 
First issue is that I'm not getting any notification that I have a voicemail. Even when I open the app there is no voicemail in the list. I have to open the 3 dot menu and hit refresh and then it will finally download the voicemail. 

2nd issue is that when listening to the voicemail it's really choppy. I can only understand every couple of words and the rest is all garbled through the whole voicemail. it's very broken up. It still persists even when I switch to speakerphone. 
9 Replies
Tidbitty
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Did you try clearing cache of the voice-mail app. You may have to unhide system apps.
ChopSaw
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes, I have tried clearing cache with no luck. Thanks for the suggestion
0 Likes
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's odd, the issue I am facing which has been since 12 is the double le notification. I get one from the system os then one from the t-mobile vvm app. Two separate notifications but for the same thing.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Just Uninstall the T-Mobile one. There's no point in having it if you want to use the built in one.
0 Likes
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The one inherent to Samsung calls my vm, my t-mobile vm is visual voice-mail. So instead of listening to messages I read and delete.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I posted about this a few days ago I don't receive any notifications for voicemail until after I open the vv app I sent feedback and logs I will post Samsung's response to which didn't makecany sense to me and all permissions are granted also I was unable to send feedback and logs yesterday my mother called while I was driving and I couldn't answer I heard my phone ringing but she said it didn't and also was not able to leave a voicemail unlocked S22 Ultra Spectrum/Verizon who do you have Screenshot_20220824_054218_Samsung Members_1000005645_1661334138.jpg
ChopSaw
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's interesting, I have an unlocked S22 Ultra on Spectrum/Verizon also. Still facing this issue. I was on vacation and I wasn't really thinking about my voicemail and of course when I did check it. My voicemail was completely full and wouldn't accept anymore. I missed a very important call and they couldn't leave a voicemail. I tried the suggestions from Samsung on the permissions just in case but it still isn't working. I sent a bug report.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by @Tidbitty  If the issue persists, please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

jaymaj13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same issue with stuttering messages. S22 ultra Tmobile visual voicemail. Tried clearing catch, clearing all storage, uninstalled and reinstalled, wifi calling on and off, etc. No luck.
0 Likes