Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

5G UC sloooow

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 09:07 PM)
useromhaQZRAps
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Didn't used to see UC after 5G before the beta (if it was there I missed it), but since the beta anytime it says 5G UC my network speed is VERY slow, even if I have full bars. Is that anyone else's experience?
15 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Standard 5G tends to slow down for me as well even on Verizon. I'm sticking to LTE for the time being
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
I use LTe most of the time. I get better service and signal on TMOBILE
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I posted about this a while back. Try this. It helped me tremendously.

Go into device settings. Then connections. Then SIM card manager. Turn off your active SIM and wait about 10 seconds. Turn that SIM back on.

Let me know if that works for ya.
useromhaQZRAps
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Tried that, didn't work. Can't load the discussions in the Members app (here), or a couple of other image heavy apps on 5G UC. Typing this on wifi cause that's the only way the discussions loaded.
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
5G UC speed tests show that it's hitting around 500 down but it takes forever to load pages in some places, I have to constantly refresh the page.
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Go into device settings. Then connections. Then SIM card manager. Turn off your active SIM and wait about 10 seconds. Turn that SIM back on.
fauxnetiks
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Some apps literally don't work for me on mobile data. I need to use a VPN for the pages to load or apps to load. šŸ˜•
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try this. Go into device settings. Then connections. Then SIM card manager. Turn off your active SIM and wait about 10 seconds. Turn that SIM back on.
0 Likes
useromhaQZRAps
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same. This one won't let me load the discussions on mobile, a couple of other apps are so slow as to be non-functional on mobile.
0 Likes