Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

After Beta update, GPay and Call & Text on Other devices stopped working

(Topic created: 12-15-2021 02:43 AM)
hesjr-nc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately, after the Beta update, my GPay (as well as Samsung Pay) stopped working.  I contacted Google and Samsung in which they were no help.  Also, after the Beta Update, the Call & Text on Other Devices feature stopped working with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.  I hope there is someone out there who can help.
0 Likes
15 Replies
Options
Discussions
My Samsung pay works, I use it often, Gpay nope!
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
This happens every beta as far as I can remember.
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Its good they are reporting it. So Sammy can iron out any issue before the final stable release
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Agreed. I just think it's par for the course. Idk if it ever works during beta. One ofy bank apps won't allow fingerprint scanner & another will. This also happened last beta test. Certain apps behave differently & I think it's the app devs not Samsung. I could be wrong
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
You are so right...am sure they are working to make the app ready for andriod 12....soon enough
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Cause it's not official software so it's not secure that's why Google pay won't work
hesjr-nc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You know what, I never thought about that. That is all Google and Samsung could have told me.
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Thank you for reporting this issue....am sure the samsung team will work on it for the next update.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @hesjr-nc ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience. G Pay should work after updating to One UI 4 official software.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team