Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12 Beta

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 09:19 AM)
Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Android 12 beta doesn't really have anything exciting at all really, wish they would add more stuff to make it worth our wild 
8 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did you have something in mind that you wished you saw in Android 12?
0 Likes
JORGEMendoza
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Lol yeah ANDROID 12 ....THIS IS still very much android 11 oneui3.1
0 Likes
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
Once an operating system is already good, like Android 11, most changes will be superficial and not as obvious since it's already a solid OS. Android and Samsung needs to continue optimizing the software for best balance between performance and battery life without compromise security. Android 12 builds on Android 11's platform that focused on performance, privacy and security. As hardware improves, Android needs to continue to be optimized to be efficient in multitasking and power consumption while maintaining a secure environment once the device transitions into a locked state so unwanted attackers can't use sophisticated tools to hack your phone and steal your data.
Batman96
Star
Options
Discussions
They need to change the look and skin of it in my opinion
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I love the little tweaks here and there. I didn't think it needed more than that. Samsung already has so many customizations that it would be overkill to include more
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well, at least you now have a setting to stop charging when it reaches 85% : )
Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Maybe add an animation for the finger print scanner, and maybe a better animation when charging your phone, and when doing a video call when calling someone , it doesn't do PIP at all
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Karnage ,

Different animations for fingerprint scanner has been one of our top suggestions during this beta program. We have requested our usability team to look in to its implementation

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes