Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android Auto Messages

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 07:49 AM)
userVg2LGC2rQA
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Anyone else experiencing the issue of not recieved message notifications on the vehicles head unit while connected to androud auto. Phone is receiving the messages but not chiming on the headunit or showing. All proper permissions are granted for android auto and Bluetooth.
5 Replies
userHjOm4Bo8Ct
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine seems to be working properly. And I've been using it almost every day lately.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userVg2LGC2rQA ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report along with make and model of the vehicle immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am finding that I am getting them more frequent now than I was with beta 1 or 2. But it is not consistent. The only way for sure knowing I have a message on Android auto is when I get a notification on my watch 4.
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Running most recent Beta but still not receiving any Android Auto notifications. New bug about to submit is AA automatically wants to play it's own music.
0 Likes
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I just solved my issue. I cleared cache/storage for AA. Restarted. Uninstalled AA. Restarted. Reinstalled AA and reconnected with my car. Ta-da! It works :party_popper: šŸ„³
0 Likes