Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android auto issues

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 11:19 PM)
zazzie
Constellation
Options
Discussions
When using android auto built into my car system the music doesn't play from my phone... it is playing per Android auto but the radio keeps playing until a notification comes through (for maps). It sounds horrid and the music from my phone comes through for the duration the notification is sounding, then switches back to the radio.... 

My car is a 2014 Kia Soul with the OEM entertainment system- with Android auto support.

Any thoughts/anyone else? X.x
0 Likes
4 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Do you mean your car's Android auto doesn't play sound when you play music from your phone?
If so , i have this problem sometimes in my Android auto . When i play music from my phone its on but there's no sound coming from the speaker of car. What i do is pause the music on phone take out the cable , close all the tabs on my phone and plug the cable in Android auto and open the music player and play. It works for me.
0 Likes
eminded
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try getting the newest android auto beta from apk mirror.
Here is a link to it.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/android-auto-7-9-6231-release/
Get the arm64-v8a version Aug 5th
Your car infonatinment system may need an updatem
zazzie
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Haven't had a chance to update this yet: not sure what happened between last night and this morning, but it's working fine now... better actually! The sound seems much more crisp.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes