Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

AndroidAuto

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 11:42 AM)
Sram
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
A12 beta seems having issues with Auto. It's most unstable.
8 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
serious question: does Android Auto ever work without issues?
thecodemonk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I use it quite often and don't seem to have any issues. What issues are you having?
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
Supposedly one of the issues I sent in was forwarded off to Google. Right now I am clearing my cache and resetting my permissions to try and force some of the issues out of it here's hoping.
0 Likes
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
After the update my android auto has an echo every time google speaks navigation turns, etc.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Android Auto for me was very unstable after initial beta flash. After factory resetting, and then restoring my apps, etc, it has worked very well. But before that, it was really borked. My status bar icons would flash and move around at super speed, and I'd have random disconnects (using wireless Android Auto).
0 Likes
fjk1
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
When I have Android auto on and go to look at my ring camera it dials my cell number as a active call on the head unit
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Sram  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
Really, for me, this is the most stable Android Auto has ever been and I run the beta for that app and I have a 2018 Honda Accord. Zero crashes or startup delays on the app. I'm pleased, sorry you guys are having issues
0 Likes