Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Animations

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 12:29 PM)
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After watching the new iPhone 13 pro I feels like Apple 120hz and their smooth animation is very good. Now I haven't experienced the new iPhone but I did experience a regular iPhone 60hz and let me tell you that is the smoothest 60hz phone. And I believe once pixel is released they might par with Apple speed and fluid animation. Samsung please match you one ui animation to 120hz. Cause to be honest Apple look way smoother and stock Android. And the animation language make it close to stock Android for a better experience.
0 Likes
13 Replies
Ca2001
Star
Options
Discussions
Yup
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
There's no problem. Apple boy. The 120hz refresh rate Is awesome tho. It's smooth its an adaptive refresh rate. Meaning not all the time it's going to be at 120hz
0 Likes
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm not an apple boy, I'm a samsung fan just trying to help samsung os to be much better and they even said it in twitter
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
There's nothing wrong with the refresh rate. I'm just saying that the refresh rate is great. Apple got the idea from Samsung
0 Likes
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm not talking about the refresh rate I'm taking about the smooth animation itself
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
There's no problem with animations u are in a beta it will be smoothed out over time
0 Likes
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I hope so
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It will be this is only the first part of the beta. When they give an update it will help work out some kinks
0 Likes
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Apple's is an adaptive refresh rate to. The issue is that samsung hasn't implemented smoother animations like Apple and google. That's why both Apple and Google have better looking animations.
0 Likes