Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

App bubbles

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 10:29 PM)
Backsttabb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Whenever I'm using my phone and then someone sends me a message on messenger, my phone is unresponsive for a second or 2. I'm assuming it has to do with the Chat bubbles appearing on top of my screen. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
"unresponsive", meaning you're tapping on the phone and there's no feedback, and then the Chat bubbles are displayed?

I can't imagine the display of Chat bubbles consumes that much processing to cause a freeze.

Do this, of you haven't already:

Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

See if it helps
Backsttabb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes, no screen response. Last time I was typing a text message and it didn't register the touches when the bubble appeared. It also takes a very long time to load the Facebook messenger app if I click on a message from the notification panel.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Backsttabb ,

Please try the suggestions made by  @user751201tmO21 . If the issue persists, please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.