Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Are we a joke to you?

(Topic created: 10-25-2023 09:31 AM)
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Why allow the S22 series to join the beta if you're going to release 9 beta updates for the S23 and leave S22 owner stuck on Beta 2? This is honestly by far the worst beta experience this far. 
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I also own a S23 series device this was simply a question towards the manufacturer and software engineering team. 20231030_140404_1000022402_1698689046.jpg
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Cry harder
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If that's all you have to say then maybe you need to go somewhere and leave people alone. I'm allowed to be unhappy with the beta process if I'd like. This isn't my only device I just simply wanted an answer.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Wow. Beta 3 is on the way. Have you never joined a beta using a last year model device? It's ALWAYS less beta builds. The newer devices get more updates and more bugs. And we get less because the bugs have been worked out on the 23 series devices first!

Take a chill pill!
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes, I've joined betas every single year they've done them and up until this time it was done differently. Previously all eligible devices would get the one Ui update around the same time and the subsequent updates would follow in a similar order with bug fixes for all devices appearing within days of each other. Yes it's been explained that the update we got had all the fixes that were part of the S23 series but that was only after the fact of multiple people asking.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
That's usually how it goes. Same thing when I took part in the last beta on my Note 10+ (the last one they did a long while ago that is). Got way less beta updates because the updates included the the fixes from several Betas for the S20 series all in one build for the 10 series.

It just sounded like you were extremely over the tip upset about it all unnecessarily....that's all
myrai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung always releases faster and more beta updates on their newest phone. If you want a better beta experience then you should go with Apple or Google. They release beta updates at the same time on all their supported phones. Or you can also just withdraw from the beta.
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not even gonna lie this is a very accurate summary of what is currently going on. However as someone that's participated in EVERY beta program that Samsung has offered since the S10 series I've just simply noticed this issue (or change) and needed an appropriate answer.
Options
Discussions
I've never been a part of a beta that had more than 4 updates before, I didn't even know the 23 had 9, sounds like it's extremely buggy
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

if I remember correctly, last year's beta had 7-8