Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Are we a joke to you?

(Topic created: 10-25-2023 09:31 AM)
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Why allow the S22 series to join the beta if you're going to release 9 beta updates for the S23 and leave S22 owner stuck on Beta 2? This is honestly by far the worst beta experience this far. 
29 Replies
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes , as far as I can tell there's plenty of bugs in the S23 series software in particular that have been getting patched. The issue in itself is previous betas even if a device joined late it would still be along the same/similar beta schedule. Now we know all the way at the end that the bug fixes are being taken care of before the S22 series becomes a thought. It's funny how many people have said "guess youve never joined a beta before" or " why didn't you buy a S23 series" when I've actually done both. 😂
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Touch the "Download and Install" soft button 100 times and it will unlock the download along beating rainbow bunchie and nyan cat, hence breaking the internet for good
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
🤣
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You must be a lot of fun at parties.
0 Likes
skeletor2022
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The horror..
useraXJmCTdwV3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What were you expecting? If you depend on your phone for day to day task then don't install beta software on it. If it bothers you then next time wait for the official update.
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Read my previous answers because I'm tired of repeating myself. I own a S23+ I was simply posing a question because this is not how previous betas have run.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

When One UI 6 Beta was released for S22 devices, the SW included all the Beta changes that were rolled out for S23 until that point.  Since S23 is the main Beta device for One UI 6, SW is rolled out with issue fixes and enhancements.  Once it is deemed stable enough, it will get rolled out for the previous device models.

We hope that helps in understanding the Beta process.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you this is a far more logical way of stating things. I do currently own an S23+ also but it was just odd that Samsung has broken from releasing updates for both devices in a similar way as years before. I'd like to thank you for understanding the intent of my question I do however believe a bit more transparency would go along way in the future.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Next time I would not use "Are we a joke to you?", or any title that could suggest you being upset and throwing a tantrum. I would keep it polite and professional. Just saying... 😏