Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Attn Beta Moderator

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 01:52 PM)
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hi, having an issue with the beta. I have a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, I'm with Google Fi the whole time, signed up and downloaded successfully. However, the Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta. I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta updates. 
19 Replies
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And admins you might as well be waiting for along time bc they don't actually give you the right info I know alot about these phones I am novice user and hard cord user at that that's why I said clear data and cache
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Do you get past this screen or noScreenshot_20211207-164754_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I sideload my beta on my z fold 3
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
But what carrier your phone is to begin with ?
0 Likes
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Google Fi
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Does your have a custom firmware that's for Google fi or yours have u1 software
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I wanted to try that but t mobile is just as cheap as Google fi bc Google fi uses t mobile and US cellular
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The best thing to do when you having issues on a app is to clear the data and cache 1st before saying having issues but if that doesn't work a mod can probably fix your issue that's why I said that but only use smart switch if you having issues all over on beta bc you can always go back to Android 11 but if y or have issues after just go to xda forums there more smarter people on there than on here and alot od people will help you so go to samaung galaxy note 20 ultra forum on xda forums and people will help you
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And put that in google i don't understand why some people don't just google there issue 1st bc it's probably just samsung issues if it's just started today
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @egm813 ,

If you are still experiencing this issue, Please reach out to us on DM. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes