Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BUG CITY!!

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 07:21 PM)
userj6S5slqaAZ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The worst beta I've ever installed. Super sluggish, **bleep** errors, 120hz doesn't work . Going back to Android 11
12 Replies
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Bye
BeRoyalKC85
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Lololol
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Someone forgot to read terms and conditions. Here it is! Screenshot_20210930-212107_Samsung Members.jpg
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Agreed. Here's what some folks are thinking:

"Oh cool! I get to install Android 12 with One UI 4 before a lot of other people".

But as you wrote, they don't read the terms .... and I'll bet they did NOT back up their phone prior to installing the beta. After a couple days, they'll ask how to go back to A.11 UI 3.1
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Exactly. Some of em are here just to complain rather than providing feedback and error reports.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Wow, I thought we were BETA testing an OS upgrade or am I wrong?! šŸ¤£
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Bye Felicia šŸ‘‹
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userj6S5slqaAZ ,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's a beta after all.
0 Likes