Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery beta 1 zku7

(Topic created: 11-21-2021 09:18 PM)
Options
Discussions
Seeing good battery 27% with 7:30hours screen on time. Its getting good because my system still learning battery after clean firmware reset before beta install. I been using s21u, if13pm, and now the android 12 n20u. King of battery is if13pm but I dislike every minute of it. I dont get it. Fruit iss sso confined when using. I feel like alot of stuff is redundant. It just makes me prefer my s21u & n20u that much more

I just dont like the ingrained into my mind. The practice of just dropping my flagship after 3years soft ware. Had a if5s with beta ios 15.1. At this point besides heavy gaming. Which I dont do either the heavy or the gaming these fones should last a good 5 years. I learned not to update device if you getting awesome battery. No trade for 1 added camera function in update for 5-6hours battery.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Bl8ck-c8t
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Make sure to report at the Beta feedback. That way the developers are aware of the bug and this issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes