Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery drain watch beta

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 06:32 PM)
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
The new beta update has not done any improvements to the watch battery. Watch is on power saving mode and airplane mode and battery is still draining like its in full use.
Come on samsung do better 
3 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@dortyboy 

Still having those battery issues? Was the latest update supposed to address that? To be honest, I'm not participating in this Beta for this exact reason. Just don't want my watch to act up, but with Beta's, it is expected. Please make sure to report via the proper Beta channels too.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
What's the proper beta channel? No one can seem to answer that question, and don't tell me the link in the banner because that's broken. It takes you to the wrong place
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the One UI Beta program and for your feedback.

If you have not yet, please submit an error report for the battery drain you are experiencing.  There was a new SW released today that fixed some battery drain issues.  Please install the new update and submit an error report if you are still experiencing issues with battery drain.

If issues persist, send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes