- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Hello, I am still not able to update or install apps in my personal profile but can do in my work profile. So I deleted my work profile, updated my apps in personal and reinstalled my work profile but since I did that my battery life last less than 12 hours. I have not made any updates and am still on beta 3 software. Is anyone else facing this and has a solution to fix? Thank you.
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team