4 hours with minimum brightness with low power mode is unacceptable 
Optimize the software and your internet explorer 
1 hour of usage used 50% battery on google with dark mode on
8 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you haven't already, boot into Maintenance mode and select to Clear the Cache Partition.

It helps for most folks

Also, go to Device Care and see if there are any rogue apps acting up
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Already done
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
The phone use to last me the whole day (7 hours) non stop playing clash of clans or clash royale with 50% remaining but now it's impossible and I can't even trust my phone to handle being off a charge for 5 hours on or off
Sitting at 8%rn hoping It will last me 4 more hours to make a few important messages but that's not gonna happen
Thanks **bleep**ing samaung
Thanks for my first impressions on a android phone soo horrible
This isn't really a beta issue because it has been constantly getting worse losing 10 minutes a charge
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm getting a full day out of mines and that's with Bluetooth on most of the day listening to music.last I checked for battery I went 18+ hours before charging.
pstellato73
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm having battery issues as well. I actually lose battery overnight while wireless charging on the Samsung fast wireless charger.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usere0bfIKk5nz ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah it's bad.. i have to charge twice to make it through my work day when before I was literally charging every 24hrs.(1pm at work would last me until the next day at 1pm) now i have to charge it by 2pm and then charge it again at night lol
0 Likes
Popasmurf
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I also am experiencing sever battery drain. Alot of apps have been crashing which MAY explain why. I've submitted a feedback form.
0 Likes