Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Being a part of this beta...

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 05:27 PM)
iiDezxo
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have loved being on this beta. I have never been on one before & I either didn't know what to expect or expected a jacked up beta. But, this has been a wonderful experience. I know a lot of users ran into a lot of bugs, some of them major, some minor but I can honestly say I haven't ran into any & this has been the smoothest experience. I've been quite impressed nearly the entire duration of the beta. Every update has brought something new, & I'm thankful for that. I will say, there are couple of things I would liked to have seen in the updates that we never got, like the color palette on the keyboard in dark mode, widgets coloring with the palette, & a widget for battery levels of our other Samsung devices. Maybe those things will come in the future. Other than those things though, I'm still very happy & want to say thank you to Samsung for hearing us & giving us such a beautiful, smooth OS & thank you for letting us be part of the creation of it. :heart_suit:
5 Replies
Options
Discussions
My first Beta as well. Started with beta 3.
5 is looking good!
It was a bit of a risk, and I did nearly brick my phone with an issue related to beta 4.
All good now.

Have enjoyed being a part of the beta community with all the comments and insights.

Would love to see the new and improved widgets along with the Android 13 Media Player.

Maybe later like you said.
The OS seems very smooth on my Ultra 22.
Considering the 23 with the next-generation processor. With the optimized OS, it will scream!
Though I am happy with the 22.
Options
Discussions
Thanks for sharing
Confused980
Comet
Options
Discussions
This was my 2nd beta program that I was apart of. I really didn't experience that many bugs but some of the new features are great and I can't wait for Bixby call screen to get released in English. This seems to be stable for a beta but I will be looking forward to the stable release later this month
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
..."for hearing us" ?? lol. It sounds like they gave u a free phone.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
My first beta I did brick my phone. This beta has been the best one yet