Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 fixes

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 07:17 AM)
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
One thing in particular that seems to be corrected is the Chat features showing connected in Google messages after a reboot.

Before you would have to do the whole turning off sim card but seems to be fixed now.

Other than that this seems to be a pretty minor update. It really kinda feels like the same old One UI but just a new version of Android underneath. Samsung hasn't changed much of anything to represent Android 12 and later. 
8 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Material You is ugly imo and OneUI while not gorgeous is far better looking and more space efficient than Material You, so I'm fine with Samsung implementing features and not the new design language.
0 Likes
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah definitely to each their own. Just wish we had more options to pick either or
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's not working for me....I still get the. Connecting...... and never does until I restart the SIM..
🤷‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Also noticed that we have 6 quick settings icons again and the volume matches color theming now. The little things
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Probably why I'm going to jump onto the Pixel 7. I love Samsung features, but they are trying hard to be iOS with all the blur.
OneUI 5 looks outdated. Samsung doesn't care to change anything. Smh
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
RCS still not working for me without risking SIM.
0 Likes
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes I reboot and had to do the sim reset so apparently it's not fixed
0 Likes