Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 3 is safe to update to.

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 09:41 PM)
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Fixed many bugs, found no major problem. Battery life is yet to be known... But it can't be any worse
5 Replies
SanfordM
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yeah it feels a lot smoother than beta 2 so far! No theming bugs to speak of yet, animations arent lagging as much for me, and the improvements are cool
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Still having issues with certain apps not working, Google maps is laggy, my 5G worked for a whole 6 minutes before not recognizing my SIM card again ( 4g works fine, just as before), Sluggish animation, battery is still not good ( I'll give it time to settle though) the microphone on the Samsung keyboard takes a good amount of time to initialize (so far up to 2 minutes) , the blacked out search bar in app menu is now Gray ( doesn't look good ), fixed some bug's but didn't address others. All my notification sounds got reverted back to default.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Did you clear cache?
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
At this point in the game it's the first thing you do.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userl7gA19yFq0 ,

Thank you for your Feedback. If you observe any issues, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes