Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Personally have had no reboots
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Open settings, go to device care, scroll down to auto optimization and click on it. Make sure auto restart is turned off or not on a schedule.
Otherwise you may need to factory reset. If none of that works, roll back with smart switch and try again, the install may have curruption from a bad download.
MiRo88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had this happen 3 times in the last 10 minutes. I booted up into the recovery and wiped the cache partition. Hoping it doesn't happen again
0 Likes
usergZ42t4mNyZ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Bro it's Samsung , what do you expect. They can barely write proper English without grammatic errors , like come on . The animations still suck. I'm getting an iPhone , so tired of this
0 Likes
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Why did you get in the beta program if you didn't want these problems
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is the testing phase meaning its not ready for daily use/daily driver. Thats why its called beta. While in beta as the pop up says when you installed beta and every time you reboot, there will be bugs that will effect the performance and functionality of the device. If you want stable, roll back to 5.1, stay out of beta and wait till we are done ironing out the bugs for a final stable official release of OneUI6 Android 14. 🖖
blackhawkpr
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Had it happen like 3 or 4 times in a span of 10 minutes after updating this morning. Left it for a while thinking my phone was bricked but now it's working fine *knocks on wood*
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Haven't had that issue.
0 Likes
userfMhcsDF2sN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 seems to drain battery alot faster.
0 Likes