Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 5

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 05:47 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Apparently we might have a 5th beta next week before the stable release. Since Samsung announced that One UI 5 will be released at the end of this month.I'm hoping we see beta 5 with more improvements to animations, and overall smoothness. 
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
I am up for a 5th beta!
There are some bugs to work out for sure before official. Let's go!
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct, Some people have had issues with Mobile data and wifi connectivity, and also the Bixby call screening feature is not working correctly due to a legal issue and an issue with the language settings
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Discussions
What about sending text messages I haven't been able to since the 4th beta released
0 Likes
Dakuanb
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've tried it with my second phone. Seems pretty cool. Be even cooler if it was in english
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hope so ... Still having issues ...the biggest one for me is mobile data.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I created a post on the Samsung member's app regarding the issue with mobile data and wifi connectivity, Try Installing the Google carrier services application which seems to help with the cellular connectivity issue, and I am hoping that the issue is Fixed before the Stable release
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the suggestion, but I've had that app installed all the while. Hoping for good things in Beta 5 🙂
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
As all-beta testing is about finding the bugs and issues with applications that don't seem to work correctly, The Hardest part of diagnosing a device issue is that everyone's phone has different applications installed and different features enabled
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct it seems that the One Ui beta Firmware will have a Fifth release and I hope that it will fix the call screening feature and also the issue with mobile data and wifi connectivity if you are experiencing any issues with the Beta firmware please take a moment to submit Feedback to the Samsung Beta Development team