Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta sign up after converting!

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 09:06 AM)
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So I know a lot of us who own the S21 series love our phones. However, we don't like Verizon or AT&T due to how they handle updates.  If you were like me, using a Verizon locked S21 Ultra, and converted...congrats on the successful conversion! 

But wait....where is the banner? Well, after spending a day and a half trying to figure it out for myself someone gave us the right answer! I can confirm that if you have converted your S21 from Verizon to U1 software, all you have to do is clear the data of Samsung Members and create a fresh Samsung account. After this and a few seconds of waiting, EUREKA! The 13th banner for the Beta popped up!

I just wanted to post this so nobody has to digging hard to find the solution. May the beta treat you as well as it has for me! Cannot wait to see what the next betas will offer!
5 Replies
Spike990
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
FLASH A SOFTWARE U1
Spike990
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
THEN CREATE AN ADDITIONAL SAMSUNG ACCOUNT .... LOGOUT TO THE CURRENT AND USE THE PHONE IN AIRPLANE MODE ONLY WITH WIFI AND START SECTION WITH THE NEW AND READY BETA UPDATE FOR ATT OR VERIZON
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The only thing with me is I didn't need to use airplane mode. Worked even with my Verizon service one.
0 Likes
Spike990
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
THIS THAT I'M COMMENTING I GOT IT FROM XDA DEVELOPERS .... BECAUSE THE AIRPLANE MODE.... BECAUSE THAT DEPENDS ON WHETHER THEY FOLLOW YOUR BETA OR NOT 😏
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We do not recommend flashing U1 binary on Verizon devices as it could void your warranty.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes