Options
Discussions
There's no pop up banner to try Android 12 beta
7 Replies
gusbus113
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've been checking daily for the beta banner, I'm very confused why there's no beta for the Snapdragon S20 5G (SM-G981U1) while the S10 series is now getting the beta. Will it be coming at all or will I have to wait for the full release?
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have the same model and I've been on the beta for a couple of weeks. I registered through Samsung Members.

Maybe you missed signing up before they closed the beta registration.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
The banner is only shown if there is availability and your carrier allows the beta
Hydrobud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Lame sprint let you do beta but I guess this "new" T-Mobile won't...? Has anyone on T-moble gotten a beta banner for any model? I have s20 u and nothing yet.
0 Likes
useryXaWjSI9eF
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Nope
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usersRppMhTVfa ,

One UI Beta Program for S20 device is only available for Samsung unlocked devices 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

Jerechas37
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I am currently on beta 3 for S20 G981U1 and everything is running well, been on since signup/One UI 4 Beta displayed on my members app, after my S20+ G986U1 was freshly new update.zip sd card install to beta 1 and I figure, **bleep** try legitimately with unlocked XAA firmware/buyer code and sure as **bleep**, was there under benefits šŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€:male_sign: Now both run sequential beta's except s20 is OTA update while s20+ is the sdcard update.zip method....has been out for over 2 weeks so possibly why you cannot see bannerScreenshot_20211208-032907_Settings.jpg