Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Blurry Screen

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 11:11 AM)
DondaYe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Today I got this glitch where my entire screen became blurry within every app so nothing was readable. A quick restart of my phone fixed this but just thought I'd post it here.

9 Replies
Brooklynspartan
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Haven't seen that, I just have my wallpaper turn blurry but everything else is fine.
0 Likes
chasemaka21
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Does a restart fix it
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Had you done a search first, you'd have found the fix

As suggested by @MochaVex:

" Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Reduce transparency and blur."
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
That doesn't work for everyone, some yes....some not šŸ¤·ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
Cbmggm99
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The blurry screen is a carryover from the Beta 1 release. It seems the Dev's still haven't cracked it yet. For now a restart is the fastest fix. My guess is we probably have at least two releases before the official build is stable. Current discussions indicate that other bugs are pending and not resolved
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @DondaYe ,

Thank you for your feedback. Next time you observe the issue , Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ramonq619
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This happens to me but only my wallpaper
0 Likes
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had this happen right after the second beta was installed but it hasn't happened since the one time.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Everyone has this bug please try this. Night mode on and of. This should fix the issue without restart. You can thank me later. Lol.
0 Likes