Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Calculator

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 12:12 PM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Just tried to use calculator and it's blank. Have sent a error report already. Anyone else ha ING this problem. 

23 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try changing your current theme and see if it's the colors causing that.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hi, How would I do that? It was working a couple days ago. I also just emptied the cache and restarted phone. Didn't help.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Tap settings and look for themes.Screenshot_20230829_162014_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
By the way, if that doesn't work can you see if you have any updates for your apps?
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I checked updates, none. And I have my children as my background so I don't want to change the theme. But thank you for that idea, i appreciate it. I downloaded a different calculator app until they fix the samsung one.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey at least you thought outside of the box for a temporary solution instead of crying about it and calling Samsung stupid like some of these kids are doing!
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Since you've been kind enough to try to help, I downloaded a free new theme just to see as per one of your suggestions...and...that did fix the problem. I think I'll try a new wallpaper of my children and see if that will fix the calculator problem. Thank you again. If not I'll just use the other calculator I downloaded and hope the Samsung one will work again after the beta is over. Screenshot_20230830_000240_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230830_000305_Calculator.jpg
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I like your home screen that is a very pretty setup you have going on!! Very nice and I'm really glad your calculator is fixed it actually looks the same as mine does now.Screenshot_20230830_003039_Calculator.jpg
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Apparently something isn't adding up correctly.