Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Callers report hearing themselves speaking during calls

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 05:04 AM)
poncespr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Ever since beta 2 When on phone calls, the other party complaints about hearing themselves, like an echo, mild when I am using the earpiece, but very strong when using speakerphone. This is happening all the time.
10 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, I've read a few posts about this.

Have you done a Wipe Cache Partition?

Also, might do a Force Stop on the Phone app, then a Storage, Clear Cache

May or may not help, but good to do it anyway, every now and then

Be sure to report it at Beta Feedback
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
I get this sometimes (actually quite often) when on voice-over LTE or voice-over Wi-Fi. Check to see if you have it on, and if you do, turn it off and try again. Please let us know.
0 Likes
poncespr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Will try both suggestions and see.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have this problem as well,except I can here my own voice as an echo on calls with people NOT on my phone plan. For example my husband and I talk all the time, no echo. Other people, especially iPhone users there's my voice echoing back at me. It's very annoying. Still trying to figure out when and where it occurs. Unfortunately I live in a building where I need Wi-Fi calling enabled to get a signal.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
And I've wiped cache partition many times during this beta.
0 Likes
ronthepilot
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've got the issue of hearing the other party talking really slow, almost like buffering. I have wifi calling turned off but still does it, only when I turn off actual wifi is clears up
0 Likes
JaVonS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I can attest to this.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @poncespr ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
poncespr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Already reported.
šŸ‘
0 Likes