Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera Controller on Galaxy Watch 3 Not working

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 07:05 AM)
Finney619
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I love my camera controller on my GW3.  Since the update, I can not take control my camera with my GW3.  It keeps stating "your watch is not connected to your phone" but it is hella frustrating because my watcg is connected to my phone.  It happened when I was about to take a family picturešŸ˜­.  One of my cousins, who is an Apple fanboy, stepped in amd took the family picture with his Iphone controlling it with his Apple Watch... Then said that is why Samsung is unreliable... šŸ˜” fix this Samsung ASAP!
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Did you tell your cousin that you're on the beta and things like this might occur.

Then go on to explain that you're working as a beta tester, working as a contributor to usher in the next official release, and working to ensure all functionality works as expected, and assisting to provide feedback, to squash bugs, to the largest Android phone producer on planet Earth??

(inspired by Lucia - Feels like Summer)
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I've never used Camera Controller to remotely operate my phone's camera.

Thanks for posting, but sorry you've got the issue.

21Ultra Unlocked with Watch3 here. So I installed the Controller and have it whirl.

Very cool !!!

However, after a few minutes, I got a BB pop-up, " Galaxy Watch Plug-in has stopped".

I will report this using Beta Feedback.

@Finney610 ... if you haven't reported it yet, please do so šŸ‘
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue here ..
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Finney619 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes