Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera quality??

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 09:01 PM)
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is Samsung going to fix the messy photo image processing?? I'm starting to wonder if the Samsung team is seeing the same horrible image processing like am and many others probably. Especially with the front facing camera
10 Replies
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is much better with the front facing camera, but the processing on the rear camera for me is way over sharpened and over processed.
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's beyond ridiculous how bad the processing is on the camera Samsung can do a lot better with the hardware on this phone and I have the ultra LG had way better cameras on their mid-range phones then the flagship Samsungs I'm hoping Samsung gets to fix this even Google has got it narrowed down they have the best camera software
DaWiz
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Definitely agree
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
Agree 2
0 Likes
Pgastwirth
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah its pretty horrible. I had a pixel 3xl as my previous and most of the time I take a photo with my s21 Ultra I'm like this photo doesn't look that great.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Not sure how you get error reports for image processing. But seriously for a 1200$ phone I shouldn't be having this problem. A 400 pixel 5a takes way better picture than the ultra
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
You need to calm the heck down šŸ˜‚. The Google Pixels have always taken the best photos of any phone on the market. You are literally reading this while your phone is running Google software. It's a ridiculous argument. As far as other apps, that is not a Samsung problem (a tiny bit is) - other apps don't optimize for Android phones. The Samsung camera app is the only good one for camera. I have no idea what you're talking about as far as it looking bad. The cameras on the s21 Ultra are absolutely amazing. You must just have a different preference. Go buy a Google Pixel. The 6 is coming out in a couple days, I'd wait for that.
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung controls everything in its camera including processing imaging. Why do you think people download Google gcam to get better pictures on other devices
0 Likes