Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 10:25 AM)
Batman96
Star
Options
Discussions
Anyone else having problems with the voice Commands when trying to take pictures? I've said capture so many times and it isn't working...
3 Replies
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes. Microphones seem to be having a hard time picking up sound for me. Make sure you make an error report.
Options
Discussions
I had problems getting the camera to take a picture and when I kept saying smile. It definitely felt like it worked better before the beta, and could hear me better. It does work but it seems like I have to say it louder for it to respond and take the picture.

In some ways that might be good, cuz in the past I would sometimes get accidental pictures taken when I was talking to people about smiling before I was ready to take the shot.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Batman96 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes