Original topic:

Cannot unregister beta program

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 04:26 PM)
Jamesholder247
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hello,

I'd like to unenrol from the Samsung beta program for one ui 6.

I have looking in the Samsung members app and the option to unenrol is not in settings.

Screenshot_20231218_002457_Samsung Members.jpg

I recently performed a downgrade of the phone back to factory software using a laptop ( loosing 200gb of personal data in the process)

I have tried your live chat and submit feedback feature and everyone has been unable to help me .

The phone has been soft rebooted and as I say is now back on stock firmware but it is constantly asking me to update to beta software which I do not want to do 

Screenshot_20231206_194527_Software update.jpg

Please help

12 Replies
Strata77
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same for me, I'm going to try using smart switch PC, wipe device and reload and sign on with new Samsung account. See if the message goes away and I can get newest software.
0 Likes
Strata77
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I was able to solve it for me. Connected to laptop, smart switch. Did backup, then unplugged device, did factory reset. Turned on phone and still got message, set up device quick without loading anything except Google and Samsung account. Once done, reconnected to laptop/smart switch and completed the step to downgrade software. It does not downgrade, it actually loads the newest version and no more beta message.
0 Likes
Jamesholder247
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thank you I'll give that a go

0 Likes