Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Desktop sites showing on Chrome

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 01:51 PM)
userQmWleBq1Ob
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Anybody seeing only the desktop version of some websites, i.e. Home Depot, Walmart?
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, a bit odd ... seems to be with browsers based on Chrome ... I tried with stable Chrome, Chrome Canary, Edge ...

However, when I try with Brave (also based on Chrome), the mobile version of the website is rendered.

I did notice this ... if I click on the left or right arrow at top of webpage, it switches to mobile version - check those two arrows in the bottom third of the screenshot

Let it be known there's a new "chrome://flags" flag that forces Desktop mode - might check if it's set.Screenshot_20211008-145629_Chrome-01-01_9598.jpg
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue
userQmWleBq1Ob
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the replies. Left and right arrows just advanced the pictures for me. All flags are set to default, none really pertained to this issue specifically.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userQmWleBq1Ob ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes