Did you mean: 

Original topic:

End is near

(Topic created: 11-12-2023 01:08 AM)
BuckeyeBrant
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So when is the official end of the beta test? Also when will the official version be released in the U.S?
16 Replies
Options
Discussions
Looks like if your phone is unlocked no update yet. Which is silly since I bought the phone from Samsung. It is what it is
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Discussions
official end. when you can't come back to this beta section. then you'll know it's over.
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
In the US the carriers handle releases, not Samsung.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions

The official stable version is already available in OTHER countries why the  is this taking so goddamn long to release. If it's stable it's good to go... the  UK an English speaking country got it like 2 weeks ago. Why hasn't the US gotten the same  update Samsung 😡🤬🤬.... 🤬

BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm sure you have the final version now, and that you are a lil happier. ✌🏼
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I doubt that person is anything but happy, like EVER! That is someone you avoid at all costs no matter what!
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
@EvilMadness - Nice language! You know what? It would be nice if YOU and people like YOU with your crappy attitude and language didn't bother joining the beta program OR just kept your mouth SHUT!! People like you make it less enjoyable for those of us who actually care and are interested in helping Samsung and other people out when we have to come here and read your kind of posts acting like a little 5 year old crybaby throwing a temper tantrum and using that kind of language! GROW UP ALREADY!!
0 Likes