Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Failed Expectations Android 12

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 04:36 PM)
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Honestly, Samsung has failed to make any major improvements for Android 12 and the next One UI. This is a good sign to shift towards Pixel 6, pure Android experience. 
25 Replies
JORGEMendoza
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Agreed . Unless they can submit beta 4 with a more complete material You ..I'll be buying 6pro
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm honestly astonished at the level of toxicity some users are expressing during this beta trial.. For one, we already knew Samsung left out ALOT that they originally wanted to bring us because of serious stability issues.

It's also critical to understand not everything happens at once, especially new features and designing. Whether a lot changes or not, I'm impressed with what we've got so far. While I do agree One UI 4 is a little underwhelming and should've been named One UI 3.5, that's no excuse to down talk it and express interest in another brand..

It's just uncalled for. You want such a revolutionary experience and design, by all means go to Google.
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Well, I agree with what you're trying to convey. While I understand that it takes time to ship new designs and features, it also needs to be understood by Samsung that when you're making an entire and a whole one UI version shift -- you offer nothing new to consumers. It's just fooling the market makers by showing that "You" (Samsung) are upgrading the version to a newer one and offering that to customers. I've been a loyal Samsung S series customer because of the experience, features, and design they bring to the table. When it comes to expressing interest in other brands, there's a reason why some people show that. There shouldn't be a dead-end to design and innovation, especially when you're shifting the Android and One UI version to an entirely new one.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
And I hear you, I do. We just need a little more patience. Thank you for being civil about this.
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
šŸ™‚
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Totally agree with @MochaVex ...
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
I do not understand why you joined the beta..šŸ™„
userdyXA2CWfZg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Because they were expecting something bigger?
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Well, that just showcases that I was expecting something from the beta, the new Android, and well... the ONE UI 4.
0 Likes