Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fingerprint sensor

(Topic created: 01-10-2022 01:41 PM)
Telamon100
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have experienced issues with the fingerprint sensor not working. It will not recognize the 3 I registered. I have to delete and recreate then every day to get it working. Very frustrating since I use them for unlocking several apps. 
3 Replies
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Mine has actually improved. I was having problems and I reset only one using the spin ur finger around method as seen on JIMMY IS PROMO and now it works better than ever. Good luck.
0 Likes
Mendylab
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. It's crazy that there hasn't been a beta update since Dec 2nd. Today is Jan 9th. This is a stab in the back to the beta community. Forget stable, there should have been another beta to fix bugs. Clearly they don't care about us.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Telamon100 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes