Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

First time in beta program.

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 06:11 PM)
Options
Discussions
So this is my first time in the beta program and was just wondering if this many issues is normal? I plan on sticking around for the bug fixes I'm just curious. 
0 Likes
11 Replies
TMoney40
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You got to be a little more specific about the issues you're experiencing.
0 Likes
Claytonj91
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The bugs are the reason the Beta exists. We signed up to be a test dummy and find/report the bugs and glitches. When you report them, Samsung is able to fix them before the rest of the public gets this software. šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I understand that bugs and glitchs is why we do this I was just curious as to how it is in comparison to previous betas. I wasn't trying to sound like I was complaining and I apologize if that is how it came across. Thank you for your insight! @Claytonj91 @TMoney40
0 Likes
TMoney40
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is my first time with a Samsung beta, but I have experience with other beta programs and there are always bugs. Basically betas are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get.
0 Likes
ansel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This is much worse than the last beta that I tried. I'm having lots of random restarts and very laggy choppy interface
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I love it. I am so excited to be a part of this and I get to try out all the new things they bring before anyone else and help shape the new OS. There's Def some bugs but I'm still able to fully use a functioning phone on a day to day while doing so. Nothing has been so bad that I feel like opting out of this opportunity. But I think that some people have the wrong idea of what being part of a beta is about. ā¤ļø
0 Likes
at0o0o
Explorer
Options
Discussions
We're the guinea pigs used for testing the new UI 4.0. Report errors to squash all the bugs before official release. That's the point of the beta program. There will be bugs for sure.
0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It is on par with every beta I have been apart of by Samsung and have been apart of alot of them both officially and not officially
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Thank you all for your comments
0 Likes