Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Fold3 / One UI Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 03:55 PM)
DavidPruitt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I returned a Fold3 to AT&T because I could not participate in the Beta program. I went to Best Buy and bought an unlocked version. I got it home, opened it and was excited to join the Beta but I still don't see the option in the banner or under benefits. I really don't want to sideload the bin file. Can anyone tell me how I can join the One UI Beta 4?
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Halo
Options
Discussions
The update for the Z fold 3 is releasing next month.. I just downloaded the update for my phone and I'm loving it so far
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Halo
Options
Discussions
They apparently released the first beta the middle of the year I believe,,, I've been keeping track because I want the new update as well lol
ResQ176
Halo
Options
Discussions
I also don't think the Fold 3 is getting 12. They designed a 12L that will be coming to the devices with larger screens. And that is rumored to start in December. Betas do fill up and make it unjoinable, but you gotta remember... It's a beta. It will be buggy and make some features of your phone not work. You don't really want that on an 1800 dollar device, do you? I was able to get it on my Flip 3, and it's really just a couple subdued visual changes. I noticed no bugs, but I was lucky. Nothing more than a new launcher would give you. Just be patient and wait for the stable build so you don't brick your 2k dollar cellphone. AIS šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes the Z fold 3 gets the 12 update too, it will be released next month
0 Likes
ResQ176
Halo
Options
Discussions
Are you sure?
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes
0 Likes
ResQ176
Halo
Options
Discussions
OK.
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Halo
Options
Discussions
See Screenshot_20211116-182755_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
userCFb7UQ2Hue
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes...Beta 4.0 is not worth it. You would be better off of it.
0 Likes