Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro on Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 02:00 PM)
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've noticed these buds still seem to have a connection issue.
With the looking at the phone in front of my face, no issues. As soon as I look away, the buds start to sound like they are constantly getting kicked out of HD. Like a car radio going in and out of stereo. 
This was present in previous versions of the beta as well but not in One UI 3.
8 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
No issue here.

On a daily basis, 4-5 times a day, earbuds in and phone in front pants pocket, I walk the pastures doing various work. Always a clean and clear connection.

Maybe un-pair then pair again
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
@Philosophics Can you check your ear buds settings and go into 360 audio. It sounds to me you might have it enabled since you mention it sounds clear when the phone is in front of your face. 360 audio takes in account of where the phone is relative to the ear buds, when it is directly in front you will get the audio evenly from both sides. When the phone is to the left audio will be louder on the left side and so on.

Screenshot_20211105-080333_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpg
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
360 audio is not enabled. That actually sounds worse.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
yeah it does, I thought you might have had that feature on.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I've reported this before but they asked for me to do some sysdump stuff which I did, I just need to get around to reporting it
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ya, I don't know how a sysdump is going to help resolve a connection issue. There's no error received so, what will that do specifically?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Philosophics ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Would an error report actually show anything about connection? Because technically, there is no error. I just seems like I'm back on Bluetooth 3
0 Likes