Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra Navigation Bar

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Options
Discussions
Anyone having issues with "swipe gestures"? Whenever I'm in a call it will not work. I also changed it back to the original settings and the same results. 
15 Replies
Shinobi86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes. When I swipe up to close an app it shows on the screen as though it's still there. If I go out of the app switching and go back in it's correct.
0 Likes
xlevix10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here since beta 2! Also happens when using the power button quick action to open the camera.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have an S22, not the Ultra, and I have had issues with swiping back, and lag with any navigation, not just Swipe Navigation, but for apps like Samsung Internet. And I've noticed a lot of other beta testers have been reporting a few different types of Swipe Gesture Navigation issues. I'm sure it will change once the third beta is released.
Res9999
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. Reported it
0 Likes
Ozzy-Targaryen
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issues. Unable to swipe out of Google Maps, Google TV remote control or various other random apps.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes