Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 (OneUI 6.0 Beta)

(Topic created: Thursday)
ChiefTrixter
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

My findings thus far:

ā€¢With AOD on, an overlay covers the screen roughly after the Screen Timeout comes into effect. Happens with multiple watch faces.

(I'd also like to add that Samsung has been vigilant at fixing problems during this "headache" of a BETA, LOL. As my previous issues are completely resolved, I'm only left with this newly found one. BUT, I'm fairly certain that the experts who are over this will have this fixed in no time!!! I see a stable release date just over the horizon. Keep up the hard work, Samsung!!!) 

9 Replies
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

One UI 6.0, not 6.1

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Valid point šŸ˜€

0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ChiefTrixter,

Thank you for your continuous support and issue status throughout the Beta program!

We can't emphasize enough that we wouldn't have made this far without your participation and active feedback (and error reports!). 

If you encounter any issues throughout the remaining Beta program, then please don't hesitate submit your error report (within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence such as AOD).

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userWjUuZKuyxs
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Are there any approximate guesses/ideas regarding when OneUI 6 (non Beta) is probably going to be released (a guess/opinion) for Watch5 Pro users?

I.e. X months or X days?

0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

I guess this month or November

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Give it a rest. We will get it when we get it.

0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

They said the target is October-November, lol

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Nope. Don't listen to anyone on here that has a "guess" as to when the official release will be.

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

No such issue for me. Though, I only use stock watch faces.

Is this happening for you with just third party watch faces or with stock ones as well

0 Likes