Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 beta problem

(Topic created: Saturday)
usermrzV3GXr7G
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My watch battery is draining faster since I uploaded beta always on is off I had to put it on battery save so that my battery wouldn't completely drain 
7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@usermrzV3GXr7G You should post any Beta related questions and observations in the dedicated watch beta discussion area. You should also post any findings using Wearable -> Contact us

usermrzV3GXr7G
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Ok thanks for that information
usertlOMRvcUPK
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Wasted time beta update. Was going to upgrade from galaxy 6 to the upcoming model. Now looking at Apple
0 Likes
useriN6IX2dg3D
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My 6 classic 43mm doing fine on beta. Drained bad the first day, stable the last few days. As good as before or better
0 Likes
Skywalker1254
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My Galaxy watch 6 battery started off draining more quickly after the update to beta. Yesterday, it kept rebooting for 4 hours until it completely drained the battery.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Skywalker1254 As mentioned, you should post any Beta related questions and observations in the dedicated watch beta discussion area. You should also post any findings using Wearable -> Contact us

In the Beta discussion area, you will find that the solution to rebooting is to factory reset the watch. 

You will have to do it physically:

1. Hold down both buttons until you the watch resets and then shows the Samsung name.
  2. Then click the Home button twice.
  3. You will get to a text menu.
  4. Click the home button multiple times to get Recovery menu highlighted.
  5. Then long press on the Home button until the menu changes.
  6. Then use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset.
  7. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
  8. Use the back button to select yes
  9. Click the Home button to activate it. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usermrzV3GXr7G,

Thank you for your participation in Watch6 Beta program and sharing your issues with Battery.

To help us better understand your battery issue, please submit an error report (as @LongHiker suggested) via Galaxy Wearable app > Contact us > Error report. 

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes