Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch beta galaxy watch 6 classic

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Members_klBpPHq
Constellation
Options
Discussions

1. Rotating bezel after screen wake up unresponsive. 

2. Contacts tile does not work. 

3. Sometimes shows as connected through wifi with no wifi around. 

4. Keeps trying to update even though update was successful. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Not experiencing any of these issues.  

Have you updated officially? Or have you side loaded the update? 

Have you updated the Watch 6 manager Beta app add well as the software? Are toy fully enrolled into the program with a Bluetooth model watch (not lte)?

0 Likes
Members_klBpPHq
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have the beta update from the members app. I'm assuming the manager also got updated? How do I check? I have the Bluetooth model. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Members_klBpPHq In the Beta notice there is also a link to download the update manager and samsung health. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Members_klBpPHq

Thank you for your feedback on your current issues. 

Also, kudos to our dedicated Beta members ( @Chef31684 , @LongHiker ) for providing informative suggestions. 

Here are some checkpoints before the next step (submitting an error report per issue) 

1. Latest Watch software version: ZXI8 (About Watch > Software Information > R......last 4 characters)

2. Latest Watch6 Manager version: 2.2.13.24091051

Watch5: 2.2.12.24091051

Watch4: 2.2.11.24091151

Samsung Health: 6.27.0.157

If you are up-to-date with all the software and still having the same issues, then please submit each error (1 error per 1 issue) via Wearable app. 

Galaxy Wearable App > Search for "Contact Us" > Send Error report > Check "Send Diagnostic data" along with attachments (screenshots/ videos..) for below issues. 

1. Rotating bezel after screen wake up unresponsive. 

> Please submit your error report immediately after observing this issue (video would be helpful)

2. Contacts tile does not work. 

> Please provide more details if possible when submitting an error report (Does the app crash? list of contacts does not sync with phone?...)

3. Sometimes shows as connected through wifi with no wifi around. 

> Please submit an error report as well

4. Keeps trying to update even though update was successful. 

> Does it show "Checking for updates" randomly for Watch Software? Again, we may need an error report for this scenario as well. 

We apologize for asking multiple error reports regarding to your 4 issues. However, your error reports will help us tremendously to stabilize / improve the software. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team