Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch errors on setup

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 11:23 PM)
Switched
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Had to reset my watch due to connection issues. Ever since it still won't connect and has presented errors every time I try to set it up 

Even after reset of both my phone and my watch, still no work on fixing it. Went through and downloaded from the beta all the tools it asks for and enabled all permissions still isn't helping. Any idea what to do

Below is the error I receive. Errors around either 4% or 14% occasionally at 22% on the setup process with pairing issues between my phone and watch, which is the error I usually get 

Screenshot_20230811_022655_One UI Home.png

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Discussions

Have you tried clearing cache? If that doesn't work maybe try to deleting and then reinstalling the app.

0 Likes
Shaknar
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I ran into this same issue when my new phone arrived.  I cannot pair it to the new phone due to this issue. 

I did try a fresh uninstall and reinstall of the app, clearing the data, clearing the cache, and resetting the watch multiple times. 

I attempted to pair it with my old phone, the one I started the beta with, and had the same issue. 

On a whim, I decided to try it again but with a reinstall of the Galaxy Wearable app from the Galaxy Store instead of the Play Store.  I did this as I was here to post and try to get some more attention to this issue.  

And...it worked!  I had tried this at least three times.  I did all of the same things as before but it worked this time.  In the process of trying it on my old phone and then the new phone again, it did force the watch to reset.  It had been reset before, but it seems to have stuck this time.  

0 Likes
nfwilson
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I had a similar issue where I lost connection from my Classic 4 to my S22+ I tried everything including accessing the bootloader to perform a factor reset and have it go past the pairing mode. Low and behold it was the version of the wearable app from the Google playstore vs the one in the Samsung store. I installed the Samsung store version (after uninstalling the Play store one) and everything completed and my watch was back in action! I've no idea why there appears to be differences with the version hosted on Google vs Samsung store. 

0 Likes