Original topic:

Galaxy wearable app beta

(Topic created: 09-01-2024 08:39 AM)
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

How to update wearable app beta, 

So as most know, the banner is now missing from the members app. Going to the app store doesn't show the beta app either so access to the beta app updates seems impossible but im going to share how to update the wearable app beta should you not have updated it to the latest beta version. 

Open the wearable app beta, click the center circle square thing in the middle and then click the 3 dots upper right corner and goto settings. Now click about galaxy wearable, then click on galaxy watch manager, scroll down to app details in store and click on that. It will bring you to the beta wearable update. Youll notice that the rating is higher then the original app but no longer says beta however you will be able to update should you have not updated yet.šŸ––

This is the beta, notice the version 2.2.11šŸ‘‡šŸ½

1000029917.jpg

ā€ƒthis is the non beta version 2.2.59šŸ‘‡šŸ½

1000029918.jpg

ā€ƒ

5 Replies
jcnote
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

What you have pictured are two different apps, not the beta and non-beta versions of the same app. The Wearable app and the Watch Manager app are separate apps, both of which need to be installed. And the Watch Manager app you have pictured is not the beta version.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MarvinMod2

There was a temporary "down-time" for Beta banner from the Members app. 

We have fixed the issue, and you can continue using the Beta app (Galaxy Manager / Health updates) via Samsung Members. 

Thank you for your participation on Beta program (and yes, Beta apps are separate apps from official Store apps šŸ˜Š).

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Members_ubWSpfF
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hey,

So, I signed up for the One UI beta program for my Galaxy Watch 6, but I still can't download the wearable beta app. It says I'm not authorized for the beta program! Is there a waiting period after submitting the survey? I did it like 10 minutes ago, and I'm still not eligible for the beta. What's up with that?

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Members_ubWSpfF

Thank you for your interest on Beta program. 

Could you confirm if your device is Bluetooth Model (Not LTE model) and purchased in US? 

Let us know your Bluetooth Address on Watch to help you check the details of your Watch for Beta eligibility.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

It was gone, but now it's back as of this post

0 Likes